Thursday 24 January 2013

My First Post!!!

Wow this is harder than I thought, I write a journal most days but of course that's very private... where to begin! If anyone reads this blog and would like to say hello, or ask me any questions please do.
 
You will see from my profile a bit about my relationship and my life style at the moment. I am very passionate about wanting to submit to my dominant who I love, and we have been on this journey together for about 1 year. I can honestly say things have not always been plain sailing, and for every fantastic experience, and revelation there has also been lots of confusion, hurt and a few arguments along the way.
 However what I can say is how far we have come in 1 year. To give you an idea I am no longer a heavy drinker, smoker, with a bad attitude and a stressful job, controlling mother and severe body issues. I can now be fully naked in front of Sir without being fearful and trying to control the scenario ( however I still have moments ).  The other issues I will write about in the near future, include my life long battle with depression which I still have, and how this can interfere with our lifestyle.
 I have a need to submit, I like to be controlled in life by Sir and also during sex, I enjoy erotic pain, and a host of other kinks that I will go on to write about. xxx
This is me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment