Thursday 24 January 2013

Things that I love.......

I wanted to share some of the kinky things that make me very happy : )

A nice hard over the knee spanking,
Feeling Sir's cum all over my face and breasts,
Been tied up and flogged until my head goes fuzzy and I cant take it anymore,
The taste of Sir's cum,
Feeling a sensation overload
Feeling the rope trail across my skin as I am being tied
The sensation of being fingered and filthy words being whispered into my ear
Being on all fours, crawling towards Sir
Feeling helpless, scared, but very wet
The sense of being owned and feeling helpless during anal sex
The fear of being blindfolded and not knowing what is coming next,
Asking permission to cum and completing tasks
The sensation of being used and made to feel like a dirty slut
Bruises
Dressing up for Sir
Feeling his hands tightly around my neck
Wearing my collar
The feeling when my mind is blank and he is the only focus
Having my hair pulled back tightly as I'm being fucked




No comments:

Post a Comment