Friday 25 January 2013

Back to Basics!






Last night I forgot just how good a hard spanking across the knee feels ; )

A hard spanking that is quickly built up evokes all kinds of emotions in me, I love every part of the ritual, laying across his knee, feeling his hands on my neck, the way he talks to me. I feel calm and my mind starts to clear of any worry and stress. I love the ringing in my ears as the slaps get harder, I love the feeling in my pussy as it starts to hurt and I begin to zone off, I get very wet. This entire process makes me feel very submissive and I lose inhibition, anything that is said to me at this point has a great impact, and I feel vulnerable. This is not the same vulnerability as with an intense scene, where pain or fear play is involved, but a more sensual one. The pain is not raw and intense but become's quite muted and hypnotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment