Monday 17 June 2013

A long way to go.....

Today has been very productive! major cleaning session and a workout so its 2pm and Im pretty exhausted already. Cleaning the kitchen floor brought back memories of yesterday morning, which I must mention. I was asked to put on my embarrassing black mask with no eye or nose holes, strip and kneel on the cold kitchen floor. Master then came and cuffed my wrists to the cupboard door and left me in a very uncomfortable position, he also tried to insert a butt plug, but thank god took pity on me and pushed it into my pussy instead. I was then taken to the bedroom, thrown onto the bed, hands secured behind my back, fucked, then forced to cum with the wand and a vibrator.A lovely start to a Sunday I must say : )

I have also decided to get back on the low carb diet this week ( Atkins phase two, but no crappy sweeteners, processed meats, etc ) so far so good, hopefully I wont feel too dizzy, this always seems to happen at first. Although I have a far better body image than once upon a time, I feel its important as a slave to look your body and mind as after all I am Master's property. I will type out the exercises master gives me  tomorrow and put them on this blog : )

I have also been asked today to review the rules I have, and look at any we dont follow and if i was asked to do them why it would please master.Most we follow, however the ones I have identified that we dont are
I do not ask permission to leave the table after eating
I do not always ask permission to do something ( however mostly I say 'is it ok if i .......
I dont offer a back or foot massage, I wait to be asked.
I often walk ahead of Master in the supermarket
I often swear

The back and foot massage is obvious as this is something he would enjoy, the asking permission is a way of me showing my respect, as is not walking ahead of him in public in anyway and swearing..I hope this is what he meant? maybe hes going to change them? We shall see. I think I still have along way to go in learning how to serve and be obedient, but I am definitely getting better every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment