Tuesday 18 June 2013

Something new

Today I went for a coffee with a lady who runs a cleaning business locally, I was quite nervous as I am meeting strangers. However she was lovely! really down to earth and professional, not at all like other experiences I have had in the past! Cleaning is something I have decided I want to do, my work history is office based which I hated and Im lucky to have been given the opportunity by Master to allow me to do this. The company is eco-friendly, there is holiday pay and everything goes through 'paye' rather than being cash in hand which I prefer.
 My parents are telling this is beneath me, please! I hated my career, I enjoy cleaning,its a very physical job, Im away from a computer, and it allows me to serve and be domesticated : ) Is it not more important to be happy and true to yourself, rather than constantly pushing yourself to live a lie? Now I can also feel I am contributing financially, and although it will be a little more tiring to juggle things I'm sure I will manage fine. I have put down to work 4 days, so my spare day can be spent cleaning and organizing things here, planning our meals, then the weekend we can enjoy. I can ask Master if I can have half an hour in the evening to do my blog as I think doing it in the morning will be too much, lunches will have to be made the night before too.
Apart from that It will be great to have extra money to go places at the weekend : )
Master sent me a message to delete the few rules that have not been enforced ( there were 3 ) that I mentioned in yesterdays post and he is going to replace them tonight... should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment