Tuesday 11 June 2013

One of those times thats not so easy

Last night before I went to bed, I felt a deep pain that went from my chest, to my stomach and then downstairs, it made me ache, it hurt so much. I have felt this pain before and im not totally sure where it originates from, but I managed to make it go away for the first time. So here's the thing...
  I had been told during the day to bring myself to the brink of orgasm about 15 times before Sir was due to come home, he came home and fucked me and gave me an orgasm which was amazing, however I was left feeling a bit empty and strange. I was then told that he was going to tie me up in the evening, now this didnt happen and I could feel myself getting agitated and . ..I was answering back a bit during conversations and generally looking for any reason to tell myself he was ignoring me. I started to think back to when we first experimented with D/s and how angry these false expectations made me, why suggest something and not do it? he has made me expectant and not submissive, its not my fault surely?
The pain and confusion kicked in and I realized like a lightning bolt ... well after about 15 mins in the bathroom trying not to cry, that this was what being a slave is about.

-He may be tired and not want to tie me, just because he says he will, doesn't mean he has too
-He has said lots of lovely things to me tonight to show me he loves me and would never intentionally ignore me.
-I am being irrational, and not patient.
-I am thinking about myself at this point and not him in the right way.

So I asked to go to bed and asked him if everything was ok as he was very quiet, the response was that he felt ill and had a bad stomach, there we go. I was so thankful I didn't cry or cause a scene, because thats not serving someone thats causing them unnecessary stress and upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment