Thursday 13 June 2013

A really nice day : )





So Sir has brought me a new Hitachi wand to replace the one that broke, with an attachment.... that to be honest looked quite scary at first. However its pretty amazing!

Yesterday Morning Sir pinned me down in bed before he got up for work, and said he is taking what he wants and fucked me... this left me very unsatisfied but feeling very used and wanting more.

 Lunchtime was an unusual one, as he came home for lunch and I was extremely horny, we kissed for ages and I gave him head until he came in my mouth, hmmmmmm. This made me so turned on my pussy was dripping and I wanted to be fucked so much but he used the toy on me and I came so hard it was amazing.
  While we kiss Sir often puts a hand round my neck, this drives me wild and my mind starts wandering, we have experimented with breath play and I can definitely say its so divine! my mind goes so quiet and
everything slows down and your just totally in the moment, Im wet just thinking about it.

We went for a drink last last and then came home and watched an artist documetary on tv, I actually did a fine art dgree and love to paint big abstarct paintings, one day I dream of having my own room to messup and paint 'big' in again. Towards the end of the night, he told me to put some cute knickers on and get in the bedroom.

Sir put me over his knee, gave me a spanking, then forced an orgasm by holding me down on my front and pushing me against the vibrator and fucking me with his fingers. Then he held me down and fucked me hard until he came.... phew I can tell you I had a great nights sleep : )


No comments:

Post a Comment